We can deliver custom training at your venue, contact us to discuss your training needs.
Building on a Slope
This course focuses on appropriately stepped foundations, equidistant placement of through stones, horizontal coursing and self-supporting placement of cope stones.$550
- The fundamental principles and applied construction techniques
- Safety, Set up, and Tool use
- Stepping foundations, maintaining the level, and incorporating mid-wall cheekends
- Stone selection and through placement
- Practical completion of a structurally sound wall on sloping ground
You May Also Be Interested In
Rustic Onsite Accommodation
A range of rustic onsite accommodation is available from double/triple rooms to camping (all with shared bathroom).
Four rooms are available, 2 double and 2 twin/triple
All rooms come with aircon, heating, linen and amenities.
A basic continental breakfast is included for all overnight guests.
Extended visits welcome
There is much to enjoy in the surrounding area including bush walks, cycle trails, kayak trails, fishing, and cave exploration to name a few.